Wednesday, May 30, 2007

IKEA DAY

Whenever i got to go to a new shop, there lot of prepration works to be done. Going to Ikea is one of them . WHY ??? Cause i need to get all the necessary things like dustbin, storage boxes and blah blah blah .... I managed to get my personal shpper /slave/maid Miss W to go with me.


Eating at Ikea restaurant is a must routine everytime we are there. YES !!!!!!!! They lovely meatballs and chicken wings.


I love MEATBALLS .........


I always see ppl these chicken wings . I tell u wat . It horrible. My office canteen can fried much more better ... It sucks ..............


Miss w ate this. It the fish set meal belando . the orangey sauce is spicy and it is so addictive that I couldnt stop eating it when i tried it !!!!! oops ...

It shopping time after all this great food. I love shopping at Ikea. I already plan that my next theme for my place shall be Gothic style. We went to Suntec city to drop the stuff after that. We almost die from all the walking .. From Suntec to Marina sq to city link to Raffles city and back to Suntec again. OUCH .... My leg is aching already ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home