Monday, July 23, 2007

HERE OR THERE ??

It been a tough day for me. Everything dun seem to go smoothly for me .I m totally screw up now ... I m so lost in my direction in my life now i dun know whether i should go left or right ???? At this time, i do wish Tai tai A would be here. Suddenly i can't find anyone that i could talk to .. Did i do anything wrong ?? M i trying to run away from everything ????

I wonder if i had fight my way thru and have the courage to make the first move in the first place. Would i still be so unhappy now ?? If i had chosen another path that year , would it be better for everyone ?? M i now alone or do i have someone with me to go thru this stage ??

Prob it just a stage i m going thru once a while ... Mayb b i m just too stress up or should i say i fuck up everything ?? There so much questions now but i dun seem to find any answer for it . I guess the direction is wrong for me now .........

"No relationship is guaranteed to work if you don't take the time to make the effort with each other no matter how much you love each other."

FROM TAITAI A ..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home