Tuesday, August 21, 2007

RETRO HIDEOUS




It was the most freaking ugly bag i ever seen. The Anya hindmarch "I 'm not a plastic bag" is been sold at a so call pasar malam store in Toa payoh hub. OMG !!! How ugly and desperate these singaporean can be ?? U know wat ?? It even come in different colours. GROSS, I WOULD SAID .................................... Pls pls ......... At least make it look real even if u are selling the fake one ... This was a horrible grade C from china. A sore in my eye ........




I went to Bugis with Miss M after my course. Need to get stuff for Breakfast meeting tomolo .... The weather suck .. hot and cold at the same time .. I m very freaking sick now.. This stupid cough refuse to go away .. I cough till like my lung are coming out already .. Anyway, i found this retro shop that sell paper dolls. It so cute. I remember my sister used to play with them and i would help her to mix and match. That prob where my talent are been discover. HAHAHA !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home