Wednesday, August 15, 2007

UNFAIR ??

Another freaking day that i got to wake up at early morning. I just need to have my beauty sleep. Reach on the dot in office for meeting .. Damn, there idiots that are late and take their time to sashy in .. Bloody hell, if i know.. i come in late too .....

I believe that everyting in my company do is unfair. How could a bloody hell urban store sale is good when we are almost in par?? Yet, it was announce that the sale there is encouraging and it good while mine is bad and discouraging?? I m in a bloody sur urban mall leh. It so freaking unfair.....

Exchange and reshufflement ??? It always a term we been using every bloody mth. I never work in a company that there are reshufflement in every mths and now they change the term to exchange . DUN GET IT ?? Ok, it mean they exchange a staff with the store. A junior staff to a junior staff but i got a shit deal in mine.

1 supervisor exchange a junior staff,

1 supervisor change to a senior staff

1 senior staff change to a junior staff.

Get the pictures ??? I maninly asked how i going to clear leave like that. U know wat the freaking answer ?? DUN TAKE LOH. My bloody hokkien 4 letter works nearly throw out like nobody biz. Stop steppin on my tail like a bloody bitch. knn .... It a chao chee company ....

Anyway, nothing beat a retail therapy after all this shit. Met "Dyy" up for dinner and a little shopping suntec. It been a while since we meet up in weekday for dinner ever since he is busy with work. I m glad we did.. It like going back to old times..... Nothink much in tv oday so i didn't try to rush home tonite. Wanted to meet Miss L to go back home today but she meeting her bf tonite . Roaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!! Miss L , no more muffin for u next time .. Bad naughty girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home