Saturday, August 11, 2007

I LOVE IT !!

' Dyy' and i book a room at Hotel Intercontinental. I just so need to have this retreat. It been a terrible week at work. I just need him to pamper me. YES !! We had a great time. We managed to catch Heroes in HBO. It was a freaking 5 hrs drama. I can't wait to get hold of the dvd... The jap guy is so cute in it. I wanted to get a tan at the swimming pool but it full of children. I just hate them. Anyway, recently i just mention that tan is out and fake tan is in. Oops ... so i dun wnat to make the mistake too. 'Dyy' had a headache at nite. he went to bed early. I just stuff myself with Donut and watch cable tv in the room. Ever since that day Miss J gave some to me. I m hooked on them. SHIT !!!! I m suppose to lose weight... Evil Evil thought !!!!!!!
I m so glad to have this little retreat. I feel so good ....

THANK U ... 'DYY' ........ LOVE U !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home