Saturday, August 04, 2007

WEDDING PICS !!


The wedding dinner is held at The legeng at the fort canning. We also lost our way there. It a very nice place. I quite like it.



They are waiting to sign the married cert and taking their vow ... It my sister wedding !!!!

Job done !!!!!!!



The toasting part .. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM SENG !!!!!

Eating time ... This little boy is so chooy abt the food he eat. He insist to have prwan which the 10 course dinner dun have at all !! He told his mummy to write feedback form abt it !!!


The cold dish platter !!!!


The deep fried fish with wasabi mayo !!! I love this one ....


Sotong with veg ....



Fried E noodle .. There still a few dishes i forgot to take pics for it. I was way too hungry and busy drinking my Red wine. HAhahah !!!!!

MY FAMILY MEMERS !!!!

U have all see my little boy and the one besid him is his father which is my brother in law .


My sister and i !!!!!


My younger sis, Mom ( the one who try to poison me ), my auntie and cousin !!!






That nite, the boy is too active for me to control . I give up on kid ... Gih, y can't they just behave themselves ?????????






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home