Tuesday, July 24, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL !!

Alrite, I m finally back to school. Gosh, I m not too sure i make the right decision or not. It been a dream for me to go back to school and i m glad to have this chance but it just didn't come at the right times and my mind is still so confused with so many things to straighten up.
Bacially, it a 9 to 12 courses on every tue and thu . I got to wake up like 7am in order not to be late for the class. First day was still fine. It the normal orientation then we had out lesson. There abt 16 of us in a class and since we know one another it was quite easy to get things warm up. We finish lesson at 1230pm today. I came home straight after that. Managed to take a nap in the afternoon. I have not been able to sleep well lately......
I m still thinking .... thinking .and thinking abt it. Hope i have make the right decision ... It just that i m not too sure wat is going to be in front of me now. Prob i relli need to have a break .. Get away from everything ... Sigh ....................

PS : I OFFICALLY SIGN MY 'LIFE' TO MY COMPANY @ 0905AM TODAY !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home