Tuesday, July 31, 2007

IT RELI COMING BACK !!

I think i need to believe in KARMA now. I believe it coming back .

GUESS WHO I SAW TODAY ????

I was in the train when it stop at yishun, I saw my EX walking into the train and stand right in front of me. It was more irriting that the train was so packed that i got no bloody way to escape. But pls bear in mind that i m indeed not that bloody to hurt him in the relationship. It was HIM who hurt me and i was the one who ask for break up. I dun understand y ?? But it just not a good feeling to be around him. It been years and i had get over it but i m just not reli to face at this point of time. Gosh !!!!! How lucky i can be ?? Must be i make fun of Miss W so much that KARMA fall on me ....




Anyway, Went to Arab st to run some errand with Miss M and Miss H. We went to Zam Zam restaurant opp the Mosque fro lunch. I m so bloody full. Went to orchard with Miss H after that. We went a mini shopping trip today. In fact, I didn't get anythings. I help my mum to pick up her reservations from G2000 at wisma and we just walk around orchard. We end up at Cathay cinema after that. Managed to buy The simpsons for 5:50pm show. It was damn fuuny but the cinema is so cosy that i fall asleep for a short while. HAHHAH !!!! I must be tired then. We depart after the movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

Ya, you shld stop making fun of me !! HAHAHA. KARMA !!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

no, i won't

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home