Saturday, July 28, 2007

FINALLY .. IT A CELEBRATION !!

Went to Zouk to celebrate Slash belated birthday party !! Miss S and Mr G was there too. WQEll, it a nite i m without a date. 'Dyy' wasn't feeling well, he at home resting. It was super packed tonite. It the first time i been to Zouk after the smoking ban. Well, I had a hard time. The smoking area was very packed . I like only smoking 3 stickes for the nite. It was a jam packed nite. Everywhere is full of ppl. I left at abt 2am . It was not reli an enjoyable nite for me. Althought the air is fresher in the disco but i just miss having him around me. Btw, I saw Paul sng . Think he a host b4. Quite a cute guy ... He the best for the nite. The rest suck ... So many times but so little men !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home