Thursday, July 26, 2007

AFTER SCHOOL !!!

Went to Army market with Miss M after my school today. I finally brought a sporty Pointed shoes for party. Been looking for it The one i saw is way too expensive and at Army market i managed to get a cheap one. It been a long since i went to Army market. There a lot of cool stuff there.Atetr that, We went to Arab st to walk around. I need to make sash for a upcoming event for my company. It seem like the shop i went b4 is not longer operating and now i had to search for another one. Any kind soul if got any idea where can get it done , do let me know ... I need it by next mth....
We went to orchard after that. Nothing much in town these days. Everywhere seem to b having sale but it doesn't relly fancy me at all. Managed to get slash present. At least, i managed to get all my things done.... It been raining heavily lately. At least the weather is getting cooler now. Went home abt 5 plus. Managed to get some laundry done ... Got to wait for my mum to buy dinner back .
Getting my ass back to work tomolo... Dun know wat to expect in front of me. Damn ...... I knoiw.. prob to clear shit again !!!! Gosh ...... I m tired !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home