Wednesday, July 25, 2007

COUCHING TIGER

It a very cosy afternoon at home. Been raining non stop. The weather is cooling and refreshing. I woke up with a bad bad migrain today. Lie on the bed till noon b4 i wake my ass up to prepared myself sandwiches for lunch. Do almost nothing at home expect crouching on sofa and watch Sex and the city season 6 part 2 till 6pm in the evening. I m so much in love with the drama. It been like my 2nd time watching them. It kind of sad that it ended but i m waiting for the movie to come. I cant wait to see carrie and samantha again. I was just wondering, who would i play if i get a chance to be in it ?? I think ..i think .............. I prob would be Charlotte. The women who long to be love, married and have kids of her own. The women who believe in true love .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home