Wednesday, September 05, 2007

THE BATTLE OF MY EVIL TWIN

I know i m sick from the sick and this is worse. My homo is changing due to this bloody cough i m having .. I start to do thinks i dun normally do . ...........

1) I actually order porridage for my lunch when i m out ....

2) i actually think that durain is nice and wanted to buy them to eat ...

3) I been craving for cake and chcolate lately ...

4) I like salty food now ...

5) I either had somethink hot or spicy for lunch and dinner ...


U SEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! I m reli sick ... I hate durian , i dun eat salty and sweet food that often .... I dun eat hot and spicy stuff. ANd i dun eat porridage when i m outside. Or i should said i dun eat porridage that often or i should said i NEVER crave for them that much and i eat porridage only when i m at Crystal jade reasturant only if possible.GET IT !!!

I'M RELI SICK !!!!! MY EVIL TWIN IS COMING OUT !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home