Sunday, September 30, 2007

FINALLY ......

I m yet to get a lot of my ting ready for my company Dinner and Dance. Cross my fingers to ind the time to do so ... I m so tight in my timing and everything seem to just boom in front of me. I had to go around to collect debt too.. For thoso who own me .. pls return on time ya !!!

Finally, air tickets and hotel are comfirmed. I m so excited and looking forward for this trip ...We could spend some quality time together liao ... I m glad to have this break after my d&d. It always wat i need ... Any shopping list , pls give me soon !!!!

Finally, I managed to meet up with Miss L and go back home together. We "SHARE" information during our way back .. From City hall to Marina bay then Marina bay to Yishun. We could reli trade all the info ya !!!! It reli a enjoyable ride.. Pls do that often ya !!!

I miss $2k to hit my 109% .. Nabei, should not buy so much that time at jp !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home