Friday, September 21, 2007

WAT TIM IS IT ?? DINNER TIME !!

Finally, managed to meet up with 'Dyy' for dinner. As u know, he need to break fast.. We had a hard time getting places in the food court. So we want to be atas lah .. We decided to try out this Thai restaurant at Ngee Ann City 5th level.



The whole place is very thai .... I love the decor and service was good ...


This is the dessert buffet bar. I love it ... Anyway, i be in bbk soon.. I can eat as much as i want .....


My fav seafood salah ....


This stuffed chicken wing is veri delicious !!!!!!


Green curry with beef .. It quite surprised that the thai food here is not that spicy ..


Some stuffed beancurb skin ... Too oily for my taste .... Watever is it, we both have 2 helping of rice and a good dessert after that .. Wat important is that we finally had the time to eat dinner together !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home