Saturday, September 15, 2007

WAT TIME IS IT ???

It been like 2 mths since i met up with my fav papa and mama for clubbing. Tonite is the nite ... It zouk time !! Meet up 'Dyy' for dinner b4 popping back home to rest and change for my party time. I m dressing up this time ... I m just so lazy .....
B4 i get a chance to get change .. Received a sms from someone regarding some work stuff ... I m super irrited abt it. Y m i keep asking the same question regarding all these shit that i dun even done ?? After almost 1/2 hrs of smses, I received a call from her. She called up to apologise. Due to some miscommunication .... that y all this crap come up. I do accept that and decided to thrash out everyting with her. To my suspect, i m seriously back stab by a freaking third world bitch .. Never mind, i m a super slut to kill them off ... Just u wait bitch .. I slap yr bloody face with my chi chi hands and send u back to bloofy third world where u come from .....
Anyway, I had a great time at zouk. It prob the first time we stay till so late. We reached there abt 1215am anyway !!!!!! Not so much ppl .. but it fun ..only that my papa keep running away from me to all this group of kept boys he bring along .. Nabei !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home