Saturday, September 08, 2007

SATURSDAY OUTING ....

Accompany 'Dyy' to suntec for doctor appointment in the morning. While i waiting for him, I decided to try queueing for the famouse donut. I waited for like abt 10 mins and managed to get 3 boxes of them. I swear it very good and 'Dyy' love them too. It worth all the time .... So soory Miss J. It just too delicious !!!!!


We decided to try out this reastaurant at Citylink for lunch. I can't remember the name .. It sometink Ninja. It not worth it at all ... The food is horrible. I was even more hungry after all these food. The portion is so little .....



We order a mix green salah and a salmon saled. Hahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!! The both are the same expect 1 come with salmon. Kill me !!!!!!!!!!

My cold noodles !!! I miss my cold noodles in bangkok .. .........


The one and onli dishes that we like .. or i should say almost like ......

We decide to go to the museum after dropping to visit Miss L at Raffles city. Didn't managed to catch anything at all. Nothink new there. We walk to Cathay wanted to watch movie but timing is not right. So, we decided to go orchard to search for my sister birthday present. In the end, we end up at Lido to catch The last reigon... Mamaged to get some items at Ck Tang. I love sale in Ck Tang !!!!!
On our way home, We decided to chill our at his friend place. But it seem to be wrong timing. The couple is having quarrel ... *Sigh* ............ It was quite cold when we were ther. I just dun know to be there at this time !!!! Y must couple quarrel ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home