Thursday, September 06, 2007

A GOOD SINGAPOREAN

I ' met' up with a good singaporean over the phone today due to a complaint of refund of a $9 bloody tee. She try to 'sell' me the story of how good she is and of course kind that she is so different from other singaporean. How idiot i had to believe her story of my cashier didn't mention a single words at the cashier and she just blindly pay the $9 to him and later realise that she was been 'con' of the bloody money ??? Of course, she scream and scream over the phone at me and i had to maintain my cool and try to reason with her and to dig out more information from it. Itn, i decided to refund her back cause ...

1) I 'm damn tired listening to her scream

2) My homo start to play trick on me and i decided to be nice ...

3) i believe in karma

4) I need to shit during the time i m on the line with her ...

I mainly told her that i appreciate her being a 'nice' singaporean and willing to hand over the $$$$ to the cashier even being asked. I decided to refunded her cause i told her that it only make her look uglu by screaming in my shop. She gladly pass the phone to my 2nd sic while i give her instruction on wat to do. Case closed !!!!!! How many more days i dtill need to endure all these idiots ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home