Sunday, September 09, 2007

BREAKFAST MEETING 07 PICS !!!

Finlly i can upload my pics already. Been wishing and hoping this to be up. Alrite, That wat i wear for my breakfast meeting. It freaking cold in the room with this hot shorts i m wearing ....



Omg !!! Miss F have changed so much .. Look at all the make up and u wait and see the next pic .





L@@k at the heel .... It her evil twin that come today ...





I got a prize ... For being the older bird in this company ....



My favourite men and Miss M.


My Mama and my favourite trainer ....



The 4 "beauty" ........ *Ahem*




My new Mama to be and Miss M.




U see .. Almost evryone believe that this is my "real" sister .....



My beloved gal in my shop ...... Sigh, we b apart soon ...


Laughing buddha on the floor !!!!!!!!



My lady boss and Agm ....




Farah and Idayu




Sofie!!! We used to work in my ex company together... Fate bring us back together again !!! If onli Miss S is with us ...




The Mr and Miss Fox !!! A lame and boring contest ... Every year the same or almost the same contestder and almost can tell the winner from it !! YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home