Tuesday, September 11, 2007

EARLY MORNING

I can't help but i had to blog this in by tonite. I was having breakfast with Miss M and Miss H today in the famous fast food reasturant in the morning b4 my lesson start. While i was in the queue, There were this 2 younger adult next to me. The lady was using the coupon to buy the breakfast. She request to change 1 of the items . It was rejected by the manager. Reason given was it was a cut out coupon and can't changed. The lady didn't give up and aruge that she dun see any point in it. Juts that it the same price and y can't she changed?? She mention to the manager that they want to buy and y can't she sell to them ?? It onli and yes or not ??? I think in the end, the manager just want to rest the case and let her changed.
I felt that the manager could do much better . She should be firm in wat she hold on to. prob she sound unsure herself during the conversation that y the bitch( Now i call her that ) can attack her. If i was her, i would roar back and attack them. Wat a stupid bitch !!!!!!! Totally stupid and sad in this case.
Wat funny was they ( total 3 of them ) were sitting behind me. I purposely said very loud regarding the matter to Miss M and mock at them for being looking silly in the morning. I just dun see y all this singaporean ahd to be so bitchy abt food. If u intend to use cut out coupon to enjoy certain discount, Pls read the terms and conditions. Dun try to behave like yr lao pa or lao ma own the company like that. Shame on u ... freaking ugly bitch !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home