Thursday, September 13, 2007

DINNER WITH U !!


Dinner with Miss W at Asian kitchen at Vivo City today. I love the food there . It delicious. I want to go back and eat again ... Your treat next time .. Miss W


I love their chinese salad ... It cold and taste so refreshing ...... It a must die die order side dishes ...........



Their Hor fun is so smooth ... I can't recall where i have something likethis b4. The egg yoke is supposed to make the Hor fun more smooth when u eat it. Prob in Kl i have try it... It a very canto dish.





Thie the fried 5 spce prawn paste with beancurd skin. Very yummy .... 5 thumbs up .....





I love this Prawn friend rice. The prawn is so fresh that u can feel it just come from the sea .. Hahaha !!!!!!!!!! Die die must order this one .......
A must order for the Xiao long bao !!!! But the soap in it is like so little. But it still nice. Overall, the food here is fantastic. Great service !! Great food and reasonable price !!!!
Anyway, It a pms day for certain ppl today. Think prob forgot to take medcine that y start to siao again !!!! Aiya, all these ppl hor .... like must siao to prove that they are hard working one. I wonder how much it charge at Hougang chatlet ?? Mayb she need to admit there soon for check up !!!! CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!
At times, I hate going to Vivo city . It seem so out of the place and i hardly able to find anything nice there for me to buy .... Worse , going back home from there is a headache. Bus or train or taxi is a headache !!!! I still love my Orchard ..... Love them !!!!!!











1 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

EH !! IS SOUP NOT SOAP LAH !!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home