Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DEVIL VS ANGLE

Woohoo !!!! I m so happy .. Finally, i clear my shit name for all thoso stupid things i never do. Some stupid bitch trying to back stab me .. HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! In the end, kena back stab back. I did it in a better way loh. I keep quite and endure for freaking 1 mth and now i fight back. Woohoo !!! I love the feeling loh .. That bitch kena slap left and right !!!! Evil evil !!! I truly believe in karma one.. I got mine already and it coming back to her. U see , should not fight with the queen cause u will never win ...

I'm so happy .....

U see, now she been take charge to handle a store herself. And all her incapable start to show out. Hahahaha !!!!!!!!!! serve her right ... All these ppl hor ... sure kena one day with the women one ..

God got eye to see one. Wat u do he would know ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home