Thursday, October 11, 2007

The New Face 2007 Final













The New Paper New Face 2007 is Miriam!


FINAL RESULTS


MISS POPULARITY: Jessica de Costa


MISS PHOTOGENIC: Nicole Tan


NEW FACE 2007 2ND RUNNER UP: Nicole Tan


NEW FACE 2007 1ST RUNNER UP: Natalie Foster


NEW FACE 2007 WINNER: Miriam Wright


In addition to the many awards given out, 6 lucky girls who impressed on the catwalk will get to model for Takashimaya this Sunday for Singapore Fashion Week. Besides Miriam, they are Jannah, Sheralynn, Natalie, Hamizah and Jessica.
Nicole was not reli my fav at all but somhow she impress me. I could said that Miriam was the dark horse. I didn't even notice her at all. Natalia was my fav and she is the crowd fav too but somhow she wasn't in her top tonite. I bet her to win. Miss F and i had a good good time bitching abt them. I m super impress with the whole show. It so coincidence that the theme for this year New paper face is "Back to school". It the same with my Dinner and Dance. It came a bit too late., if not.. I m able to steal some idea from it. It was good !!!!
Overall, i m very impress with the girls this year. They are all super good !!! It prob one of the best in 15 yrs... Miss F , neat year be yr turn liao.. pls be prepare for it.
I m super piss off .. My itch hand press the wrong button on my camera .. My damn pics is all gone !!! Shitty shit !!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home