Friday, October 26, 2007

PSSSSS !!!!!!!!

Everyone is trying to dig information form me. I freaking dun know who will be transfering out and i freaking dun bother cause i know i will be safe. STOP asking me liao !!

I DUN KNOW LAH !!!!!

IF u guys dun feel like to be transfer,just speak up and give a fucking valid reason loh ... dun keep asking me. I m not a News presenter !!!!!

I know karma will be coing one ... Wat is not yr will not be yr !!! I m sure u 2 is on the list !!! Hahaha !!!

I m smart enough not to invite trouble to request to be trf just because it a new outlet and it been a place i never think of. Who would want to work with another idiot again and get into shit trouble ?? I m not stupid

Crossing my fingers for the reshufflement list !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home