Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SUCK !!!

My eye lid is getting younger and i m getting older. I actually had this huge pimple growing at my eyelid there. Wat make it worse is this sinus that i had since morning ... It make my eye red and swollen. Not to mention a bloody nose that can serve a glass of water from the way it keep on leaking and a red nose to celebrate early xmas !!!

BRAVO !!!!! BRAVO !!!!! BRAVO !!!!!!!

I received my Final asserment question today ... Wat can i say ?? I jolly well bring my text book to Hong kong Disneyland to study loh .. CTT !!! Comfirm fail lah .... Where got time to study ?? Bloody full shit for 3 days from Mon to Wed, Thu study day and fri i m flying off .... Mon come back then tue test !!!! Tell me lah ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home