Monday, December 17, 2007

DINNER TIME !!!

Meet up with Miss F to do some x'mas shopping and dinner today. We went to this Thai restaurant at Ngee ann city. "Dyy" and i been here b4. The reason y we are here agsin is not because the food and service is good .. It because we are lazy to queue and everywhere is packed with ppl !!!!!!!!



This fish look super ugly and it suppose to be boneless .. but i still see bone everywhere. Y i order ?? Miss F want to eat !!!

Alrite, I m so in love with this cat luggage. It from Paul and Joe. U got to spent $250 in order to get it. I dun need their cosmetics at all ... they dun even sell perfume. I force Miss F to get some items and i force myself to spent some items there too. All approved by "Dyy" ..


I "beg" this birthday gift from Miss F ..... *Sob*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home