Saturday, December 22, 2007

TABLE FOR 6 1/2





It still a last mins shopping for us to get some more xmas present. OMG !!! It super packed everywhere. I already thought i m done with it but i keep receiving gift from ppl and i need to return them with gifts loh .... for our brunch, We decided to try TCC ... I m not a super fan of them but i do heard a lot of comment on them .. So we decided to try . Thumb up !!! Food is great , service a bit suck and way to expensive... But overall is not bad. I especially like their beef mozza tofu and seafood aglio oilo...
DINNER TIME
!!!!!!!!!


That my little princess Tara. Went to this halah restaurant behind heeren. It call Garuda. I had specially beg Miss M to bring my princess out so that we could see her.She is just so cute.. but somehow i think she look like a butch to me !!!!!




The food is not bad here. It quite and a great place for a nice dinner and some form of gathering. U dun reli order from the menu. u had to get to the counter and order directly with the staff there and they will serve u.




Surprised !!!! We didn't had a hard time getting taxi this time round. Usually it ppl waiting for taxi but now is taxi waiting for ppl ... But due to some special charges, it cost me almost $20 from orchard to my place. ..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home