Wednesday, February 06, 2008

DINNER !!!

Times passes so fast. It already chinese new year eve. Today is the day for reunion dinner. My sister is not coming back today for dinnner. It a small affair for my mum , 'Dyy' and me. I been looking forward for this day. Not to eat but i know i b having 2 day off to have a good rest ... hopefully !!!!!!!

Finally, managed to transfer all my number and pics to my new handphone ... i m so going to make full use of this high tech phone now ...... I m still busy doing up my room but so far i m happy with the space i have now after clearing and moving some junk away ... I m getting use to the new colours and waiting for 'Dyy' to come back from his biz trip to finish up the rest .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home