Wednesday, January 30, 2008

R.I.P

Dear Mr J ,
Thank u for being my frined for the 6 wonderful years. It been great ... i m glad to have u as my dearest friend. I m shock to hear yr sudden death. I m angry that u choose to end yr life this way. It not worth it. I could feel yr pain and anger when u share yr probelms with me. I totally understand wat u had gone thru. I thought u had already think it over and decided to do wat u think is right. I m angry that u could just leave me behind and face watever it going to come to me. I m angry that i won't be able to share my problems with u again.. I m glad that god decided to bring u back to him ..so that he could protect in his little heaven.. U shall not have anymore pain and angry .. All u get now is peaceful and happiness. I will never forgive thoso 2 who had caused u all these pain. U told me to forgive and forget .. Learn to let go ..u will find happiness ... But y can't u do the same?? How m i going to forgive them for causing u so much pain ???

Pls pls pls .. Look after me even u are up there ... I will not forget u !!! Thank u .. Mr J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home