Saturday, January 19, 2008

21ST !!!!

I can say it reli suay suay day for me ... I left my money in my pocket pant that i wore last 9. Today, i bascially come out with no cash at all .. then halfway to work ......... My watch strap break into 2. NABEI !!! The watch is suppose to match my look for tonite party and i m super lost without my watch !!!!!




3 hrs at work without a watch make my PMS coming back ... I just couldn't take it and so i decided to get a real cheap watch that i can go with my outfit .... YES !!! It a casio watch ... Vintage looking hor ........




Finally, we arrive at Miss H birthday party. A place where the 2 idiot taxi driver dun even know and make us go merry go round ..... Nabei .. It the SAF Changi chatlet ... PLS PLS PLS !!!! Never nvere book chatlet there again .. It way too far away !!!!!!!






Let u know.. I never never ever spend my 21st birthday like this b4. There actually a dj console and belly dancer to spice up the party .. Wat the hell did i do for my 21st birthday ???



I was at a lebsian party ... drunk .. My fur drop into toilet bowl ... Fell from the stair .... The rest is history liao !!!!!!!





That Miss H ... I told her she look like kermit the frog !!!!




The gang that goes to the party !!!!




That Miss H mama ......


Alrite, we are waiting for Miss H to perform a dance and by now.. we are half ...Oops ... should be me ..almost half gone liao ..... I can't rememebr how many glasses i had that nite ..




Miss F and her bf !!!!!!!




Group pic !!!!! Group pic !!!!!!!!!




That my gal ... shakin shakin yr boob !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




GONE !!!! GONE !!!!!


I cant rememebr wat time we left .. but i know we laugh a lot and did a lot of silly stuff ..... It a great nite and i m happy we are all there !!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U , MISS H !!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home