Monday, January 14, 2008

NEVER GET ENOUGH

I have encounter a super kena PMS bitch today at work. My staff was serving her and she pick quite a few new arrival and sale items. She asked my staff can exchange for sale items. She said no and the bitch was not convience enough. My staff came asking me and i politly told the bitch that no exchange for sale items. I went back to do my stock after that. Then i turn over my head, my staff told me she had left. REASON : I didn't smile at her and she dun want to buy. WTF ??? U think i care huh !!! Think last nite never get fuck .. That y lah ....

The place i work at now is so called the most hip and young estate but it suck .. Ppl there are so " loe educated" that they behave like u own them fucking million dollar like that. They behave like they come from some third world country like that ... It so disgrace ... Some more they are so called singaporean ..... Fucking ugly !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home