Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OUTING WITH MY GANG !!

Rita (On the right) is my attachment gal from China juring my good old time in Jurong Point. Times flies very fast .. She going back next week liao !!! So, We decided to have a good farewell dinner b4 she go off .... I super regret to choose Seoul Korean buffet as my choice .. This one in bugis suck ....... Food is horrible , service bad and it just suck !!!!!!



After the dinner, We were "FORCED" to entertain Miss W aka Fatimah to take this lame Neo print shit !!! It hell !!! Not only it expensive ... It way too corny for my age .... I m so super ashame of myself !!!! Never never take stupid tink like this ...........


Busy busy editing pics after pics !!!!!!!!


Finally, It out .. 11 bucks for this shit .... LAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home