Friday, January 25, 2008

SUPER !!

Finally i m getting a haircut .. Would be meet 'Fatimah" after my haircut to shop around Orchard. I m so super late again for chinese new year preparation ..... I haven't do my spring cleaning. My room still in a mess and i m yet to paint my room ...

'Dyy' help me to paint the living room liao .. It in super yellow colour .. It so ss 08 col ... My room would be in pink .. *AHEM* .. It not going to be all pink col lah .. Only 1 wall would be. I m trying to do retro theme for my house this time round ......

I should be almost done with my shopping for new year .. Bacially, i dun even need anything .. i still have lots that i haven't wear yet ..... The rest of shopping for my mum, sis and nephew is almost done ....

Went to Gucci today ... Wanted to ask abt the gym bag .. Soooooooo sad, singapore dun carry the small version .. Wow lau .... How can ????? Nothing much for this season .. Expect i saw this speedy bag in white col that i quite like .. The rest is just so lianish !!!!!

Got to get my ass back to work tomolo .. sooooo Boring !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home