Saturday, January 26, 2008

ZOMBIE !!!


Didn't get a good sleep last nite .... I just drop in a very super upset irrited angry moody mood. Suddenly, i just dun feel comfortable in my surrounding and everythings seem to slow down. I can't even feel myself ... M i in depression ??? I dun know y it happened ??? I just can't feel anything ... Prob i m just being insecure .. ABT WAT ??? I dun know ....


MYSELF ???

RELATIONSHIP ????

WORK ???


I remember cutting mysef with penknife when i m deep in a bad mod swing. It was a bad times for me. My ex cheated on me, m going thru a rough time with my 'N' level exam .. School suck and all i want is to feel that i m still alive. I remember my arms is cover with scar .. Friends refuse to talk to me cause they think i m so stupid .. I dun know how i get over that time .. All i can remember is i just get myself drunk almost every nite.. Cry myself to sleep and back to school the next day .I got to wear sweater in school cause i dun want ppl to see my scar.


I m getting back the same feeling again ... I need to feel same pain so that i know i m still alive. It been very tempting to cut myself up again ... I need to feel myself ... Prob i should just get a tatto... At least it be so much beta in a way !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home