Sunday, February 10, 2008

IT'S HOT IN US NOW !!!

Holy naked male model batman! His name is Kyle Avila . Marc jacobs design it ... I love it ... *Hint*Hint*



This sac rayures really made me want to own the bag *bawl*. It's beautiful. I love the vintage'd look of the monogram canvas, and those extra orange- white racing stripes. This bag has sooo much character. Only downside is it downside is, it doesn't have a zippered enclosure. It's so perfect size-wise though. It from Louis Vuitton ......... I love this bag !!!!!!!!!!!!



Gucci flew in fashion bloggers to witness the opening of the Gucci store on Fifth Avenue.Bloggers are treated like press, put up in nice hotels and given swag, such as this special edition Boston bag posted by Style Bubble. I love this bag too .. Saw the green and orange one in singapore boutique that day when i go shopping .. But this is more super ..... damn !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home