Monday, February 25, 2008

KEEP OUT OF MY BUSSINESS !!


I'm sure you all know who's currently in the hot soup of a sex scandal from the entertainment industry with seven female celebrities in compromising positions with most of their private photos being circulated over the internet from January this year.
Remember the stalker i mention abt in my last few post ?? He did email me again last week. He mention that he had evidence. STUPID !!!! I asked him for "Dyy" name and prove to me ... Same old shit .. no reply ..... Now i m wondering ... is he caught in this scandel ?????
I m thinking wat can the motive be ???? Prob is just one of my crush that wanted my attention or someone who had a huge crush on him ..... But the whole issue still didn't make any sense at all ..... I admit i m very curious abt it ... Wonder wat evidence he had but in other hand, i dun wish to talk too much with this stalker ..... Coming to think, he must be reli something cause he managed to get my email add and i m sure in no time ... He is abt to get my number and watever he needed .........
It just crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far from now... he reply almost once a week ... I think prob trying to gather more info and evidemce ... Watever .......... I have nothing to say abt this matter .. If he reli did something behind my back , wat can i say ????? mayb ....................
I don't even care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home