Tuesday, February 19, 2008

STALKER !!!


I'm not stalk by a stalker and i myself not even know was this the right headline to use ..... Everything is just so weird !!!!!!!! I receive an Email last weekend .... The sender wrote that he slept with my bf ... Ok , i reply him back and asked for the name and he wrote back by telling me how good he is in bed . He requested to call him and have a talk . I replied back .. asking him for the name and yet to now i didn't receive anything from him ...............


THE QUESTION IS ................


1) Who is so fucking free ?????


2) Should i reply him back and question him ?????


3) Wat should i reli do ????


4) This is a war now ???


5) Should i believe it ???



As i mention b4 ... I can choose to ignore if i didn't see it .. but i guess it stupid to angry over it.. Whether is truth or not ????? I think no matter wat ... should just wipe your mouth clean b4 u go home ... I can't recall anyone that hate me so much expect i know prob which idiot wrote my name and number all over singapore public toilet ......... should i just laugh at it and get it over with ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home