Thursday, February 14, 2008

140208

Guess where we went for our Valentine's day lunch today ?????



The Equinox restaurant located at Swissotel hotel in raffles city ..... The view is even greater than my hotel room that time !!!!!!!!



The restaurant ..........


I took time to dress up today .... Top from Zara , Btm from Seed , Bag from HK and brooch from Topshop.




I didn't konw that it such a oriental looking restaurant .... Lucky it was not overcrowded with all the lovdy doody couple ... It was a great peaceful lunch ....





I m so engross with the food that i forget to take pics .. When i realise it, It was too late. They are clearing the place liao ... But i managed to snap pics of the dessert bar ....



WAT WE HAD ????


He is waiting to kill the goose liver !!!!!!!!!



I had a great time with all my sushi , oyster and sashimi .......





The lovely view from the restaurant ......

My present to him .... Tiffany ring .....

TREAT OR TRICK ???? He gave me this one first .... I was like ???? Do i own a ipod nano in this shape ????


This is the real one !!!!! THANK U .........


We had our dinner at this korean restaurant at Seah st ... Food not too bad but i perfer the one at Far east plaza ....

The dinner didnt end very well. We had a quarrel ... I dun want to post it up here ... *Sigh* ... It me .. it me .. All my fault ........... I reli dun know wat to say ??? M i too stress up in this relationship ????



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home