Saturday, March 29, 2008

SFF = ASHLEY ISHAM SHOW


Here i m .. My 1st show for this year singapore fashion festival .... I choose to watch Ashley Isham this year..... Heard that last year was good ...As usual, the show was late.. we were allow to get in after 845pm.. Great, Almost got no seat for me.. somehow some idiot just didn't check where they should be.. but i still managed to get a good seat .....

It took me a whild to realise that it was Junita simon doing opening for the show ...





The causel wear was quite flat ... i didn't get any surprised .. was kinda of disappointed with it ...



Onli the evening and haute conture gown surprised me in a way ... Althought i like quite a few of them but some are just too much for me to take it ...It sad that some models can't do a proper walk and i can do so much better ... SAD !!!!!!



Overall, i did enjoy myself during this show... minus the bad service i had at Delifrance during my dinner ... Went to zouk to meet up with Miss J and the gang ... Get some drink and then go home.. Got to work the next day .. If not, i would stay longer .......

Zouk suck tonite !!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up dave-in-wonderland.blogspot.com admin found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home