Friday, April 25, 2008

DISAPPOINTED !!!

I AM RELI DISAPPOINTED !!!

I understand that !!!!!!!!!!!

If i m not running for the promotion this year, just let me know where i m weak at so that i can improve but please dun tell me that i m not cause i just got promoted last year and it too early for me but yet there others idiots are on the probation list .......

Dun play with my heart, pls open yr eyes once again to see... how many ppl actually resign ??? They resign is not because they are not happy .. they resign because u are weak .. u fail to protect them from the unfairness and choose to stand from the evil side ....

I appreciate the chances u gave me and i know u are always there when i need help .. but pls dun erased away all my hard work just because of a mistakes .. Pls think back wat i m done so many years !!!!!!!!!!

U DUN NEED SO MANY WAKE UP CALLS !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home