Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DRAMATIC !!

I didn't expect thing can turn out this way!!! I dun even sure wat the actual meaning of protocol ?? M total clueless abt it ... But i know it a damn serious thing ...... It actually a very straight forward and harsh meeting today ...... I m shocked from the later part .... It kind of funny that now the management realise that certain person are not worth the promotion and they kind of regret their decision now ...

I M JUST WONDERING WHY ???

Ppl dun just change. I admit that as our position that we do stuck at certain level that we couldn't progress anymore but we are all trying out best to break it. It just funny that certain things took them like 3 bloody years to realise and now start to make a drama out of it ..... Never mind, like wat ppl said ... God got eye to see one ... Karma is coming one by one !!

I m not laughing at home .. M just feeling sad ... Some ppl dun derserve it and some ppl should just get rid them off !!! 2 bad, My company won't do so !!! I shall wait and see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home