Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ALRITE !!!!

I brought this 2 LV mini quite some time liao .... and thank to me sister ... I managed to steal from her to add 1 more into my collection .........


I LOVE THIS SLING BAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ONE FAMILY TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Brought this Pull and bear tee last nite .. With chop and approved from "Dyy" !!!!


This is my suprised gift from "Dyy" ....... so sweet of him !!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Limited edition Hard candy ablum by Madonna .....



It came with a packed of candy too !!! Sweet ......

Get to bed very late last nite.. stay up to catch "Project runway " saeson 4 till the end ... It was a very good sesaon .. Love how drama the style are and it "FIERCE" .......... There a fews designer i quite like ... Reli my style ...so drama !!! I doubt this season would come to sin as it feature a Hiv position gay in it .... It a very gay and lebsian season ... But i love it !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home