Thursday, May 08, 2008

重来好不好

Dear Mr S,

I can't remember how long u had actually left me? It seem like it just happen yestersday .. Tomolo will be your 30th birthday . It funny that i actually remember it and i wonder how many of yr friends do remember them ?? I hate myself for hating u so much and we didn't have a good talk b4 u decided to go for holiday in another world of your. Believe me , no angry no hate from me .. It just that i can't believe that u actually gave up so easily without trying... This letter to u is just want u to know.. how much i miss u as a friend and u do have a special place in my heart ..... pls bless me in watever i do and i wish u all the best in wherever u are now ..........

每年这个季节特别有感觉
我好想你想再见你一面
让我们重来好不好
再一次温暖的拥抱
求时间停在这一秒
倾听你的耳语心跳
许多事曾经是煎熬
回头看突然都明了
用一切换你的微笑






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home