Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BUSY DAY !!!

It a extreme busy day for me ... Morning went to Jb with Miss M.... Finally, i get my glasses liao .. I almost forgot that my mission to go Jb is to get them ..... hahah !!!


Went to City sq for lunch and do some shopping .... ... Brought this pair of pink shoe at a very dirty cheap price ... It onli rm$38 and with a addtional 15% off ... Moreever it already had a 70% off liao ... wow !!!! wow!!!!





Went to zouk with Miss F ... Let me tell u .............

1) never go zouk for mambo nite when it a public holiday eve

2) If u think u are old liao .. dun go !!!!!

3) If u hate kids .. dun go !!!

Overall, i m piss ... Not onli it was packed ... i lost my friends and i hate thoso trying too hard kids tat are there ... I even wonder .. Do they reli understand wat Mambo is all abt ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home