Wednesday, May 07, 2008

UNBELIEVEABLE ....

I m having my stocktake today .... It freaking suck !!! It actually end at 7:30pm ..... I tell u .. it the bloody firts time it ended so late and i m very piss .. because, i dun think i m in the wrong !!!! Thoso ppl are fucking slow in doing their job and yet they want to complaint that i got too many stocks .....

I hate ppl who pretend to be caring when they are not ... Y bother to act in front of ppl ?? It suck .. Forgive me for being rude but it just that i dun see u deserve my respect !!!!

I m angry .. I only send a sms to see how u are ?? But your reply make me think i m such a idiot .... U dun have to tell me that u are busy for these whole week and just to hint that u would not be free to meet up ... I also never said want to meet up wat ???? WTH ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home