Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NOTHINK NOTHINK !!

Alrite, This week is a very suckiy week... Too many last minutes changes in work . I almost give up. I hardly get any rest at all... I work like from morning till nite.. Not to mention that now i had a hugh pimple grown near my lips ... I swear that nobody kiss me there lah ... It reli a pimple growing out of no where .........

Been to Imm yest... I kinda of miss that place. It change a lot loh ... It used to be a place that i get all kind of fun .... Well, no point looking back ... future is more important lah ......

It been a freaking cooling day ... been raining the whole nite... I wish i m in bed sleeping all day long .. Work suck as uaual today .. I dun care ..... At times, i can't reli help but to wonder how "poor" these ppl can be leh ?? They carry all kind of brands bag but can't affort to buy sale items ... Somemore complaint that it was expensive loh .. OMG !!! WTH!!!! Fuck lah, dun buy, dun come in ... come in then touch touch see see .. Then make comment and in the end ... never buy !!!! TMD !! Wat u all want ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home