Thursday, June 05, 2008

SPARE KEYS !!!

I dun reli like the feeling of hang up there to wait for people. I believe that if we had make and comfirm the appointment time, i would take it that u would sms or call me if there any changes. It end up like i had to call back and double check and i would just wait and wait till u decided to tell me that u can't make it. I dun see it right ??? From 5pm to 830pm is not a joke loh .... I know it be late but i didn't reli expect that and when u are done, u told me u going for dinner with yr colleague because u are hungry and wonder can i wait for any 1 hrs so that we could have coffee ??? Wow, i m shocked !!!!!

I was thinking wat i should reply and another sms come in. U actually told me to go back first if it going to be late cause it raining now. I reli dun know wat the hell it is and i decided to go back to watch my Antm is the best choice.

I shouldn't waste my time anymore. If u treat me like a real friend, pls bear in mind that i can be there anytime for u but dun take me as a spare tyre that u need someone to fill in the hole for me. I m not the spare keys that u use when u can't find the original one .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home