Thursday, May 29, 2008

SUAY SUAY !!!


Wow lau !!! Damn bloody suay .......

Alteration that was done by other store was send to me . Cust pick it up , the length is wrong ... I help to send back then how come back, length wrong again ... Never mind, i send again .... U know wat ??? This CB cust wrote in a complaint letter to my Ops manager and the CC to her sis who working in singapore press holdings loh ...... OMG !!!! Very drama right ..... She is not ashame of herself huh ???? Just because of a jean leh ... I can't reli blame lah ...She so fat and prob nobody want her ... That y must do all this stupid things loh ..... I need to write to my friend too .. Then get them to report on the news.. She working at Channel newasia loh .... More power right ...................................

Anyway, Dinner with Miss L and Miss S ... It was a great dinner ... We could never imagine in less an hrs of time we could share so many information loh ..... So 38 right !!! Can't wait for the next round !!!!!

The New paper face is out liao .... Already inform my beautiful sista to join liao ........ Pls go on diet ya !!! This doean't need plus size model loh ...... Do they ever cast a plus size model b4 ??? Anyway, Antm is out tonite .. It so much better watching on tv then the pc .. I hate so mnay of them ...wat can i say ??? BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home