Friday, May 23, 2008

SHOULD NOT !!!

I shouldn't even bother to go back during my off day to help out for the late nite shopping. I thought it would very super duper busy and yet ..... I nearly laugh my way home !!! It was a piece of lame shit ..... We extend from 930pm to 11pm ...... these bloody 2 hrs i only earn abt $800. Wat the hell ??? It like nothing like that ... It reli shitty waste of my time .... I should be with my "Dyy" ... relaxing and watch a movie ..... That burn my off day loh !!! MA DE !!!!

Well, My feeling of changing job is back again . After the meeting that day, i m reli wondering m i in the correct company ... Things had reli change after 'someone' join in . I miss the old times when i actually felt happy even i got to do a lot of ot. Now, i m like so piss with the load of work and i actually feel that i m doing shit and waiting to be rot there ......

I m wondering anyone from my office actually read my blog ?? Even they do, i dun reli care ... Wat i said here is reli my 101% of feeling ... At least, i m real ..... I dun hide my unhappiness and i m always upfront with wat i dun like . Anyway, watever it is .... I just dun care much liao ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home