Saturday, May 31, 2008

SEX MINUS THE CITY !!!

I'm quite disappointed with the movie. I reli expect the very drama drama and all the fashion but it was way too predicable and the fashion is too safe for me. I miss all the sex that samantha is getting, the hot boy butt and the very drama fashion ............

The stars were all not in shape... Mr big is way too big for me but he is still charming , Mirada is a big fat and sarah is not that fun anymore... She is like a women in 40 reli waiting for marriage to come ... Expect that she didn't want any diamond ring but just want a big closet as a gift ...

I love the wedding gown on her .. That is the onli things that caught my eyes ....... Althought the story is way predicable but i do wonder do such things reli happen in real life ???

1) How many guys would be like steve brady to admit that he slept with a women because he didn't get enoug sex at home ??

2) How many times we could forgive and forget like mirada and sarah ??

3) Do we reli had such best friends in life ???

4) Is that reli ever lasting love ??

Overall, it a great movie. I only wish that it would come out a R21 rating so atht for ppls like us who reli wish to be like them could just have a ending to cure us for waiting this movie for that long .........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home