Tuesday, August 12, 2008

IDIOT THAT CAME YOUR PATH !!

Have u ever like came across a strange that u met in the street but u just find him so irriting that u wish u could kill him off ??? Somehow luck is not on your side that u keep bumping him in every where ??

I did came across a group of young irriting ugly freaking idiots today when i m in orchard. I just feel so digusted by them. Dun ask me why ?? That how i feel !!! Somehow, i m just having an unlucky day. I keep bumping into them in wherever i go today ..... *SUAY*SUAY*

Miss W said maybe i m having my PMS and that y i feel this way. But i m not.... I dun know y i just feel so freaking piss whenever i saw them ..... Gosh !!! Can all these ugly ppl stay at home ????

Anyway, It reli stress up when u need to get something, u always can't find them. I reli hate to source for items. Idiot ppl just can't just the message that i need the info by today so that i can start my buying. It more idiot that they refuse to answer my sms . Reli 1 kind of ppl. Lucky it a 1 time event and i will never work with ppl like them again. I m so so so glad that they kena fuck yest for the bad performance. Serve u right !!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home